For Australian residents, I provide reforming trauma coaching sessions face to face, via telephone or via video/audio calls using apps such as Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Wechat, Viber, Skype, Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
What are the benefits of online reforming trauma coaching sessions via video call as opposed to face to face?
- Privacy (You can have a reforming trauma coaching session from the comfort of your own home).
- convenience (No need to fight traffic or find a baby sitter for example).
- Time (Not everyone has time to travel to and from appointments these days. Video reforming trauma coaching sessions can be done wherever you are; office, home, park etc).
- For clients that are socially anxious or shy (the majority of people feel more secure and confident when they are behind a computer screen or behind their phone).
- When you are sick or injured (Maybe you are not feeling well enough to go outside or you have been instructed by your Dr to rest a particular body part).
- Pandemics - Covid-19